After a lot of fun with some modeling clay, a day to let it harden, then some more fun with some modeling clay cause the first batch didn’t come out right, then another day of drying, and then some not so much fun with more clay cause now I’m getting frustrated, I’ve finally figured out my next Firefly design change!  It took a while to get everything drilled and glued and many, many tries, but it seems that is how Fireflys get better, and this new design is going to be a huge help in the production process when I put together a Firefly and also in the aesthetics.  I have been looking for the new tools for two days online to get exactly what I need and with a little more work, will be rolling out the new Fireflys soon!

X
%d bloggers like this:
Secured By miniOrange